In view of the further development of our business, Flexcom aims to hire a talented and motivated Software Testing and Automation Engineer to reinforce our team in Luxembourg.
In this position you will be in charge of the design and implementation of testing infrastructures and you will need to have a broad view of the entire products deployment to ensure scalable re-use of existing libraries, methods, classes.
Working as a team with technical engineers and software developers, you will test software and implement automation, concurrent with products development.
- Participate in software code/design/requirements review processes and design and execute a comprehensive test strategy.
- Collaborate with Software Development teams in maintaining consistency and testability.
- Collaborate with System Engineering and Architecture in automating integration procedures.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases. Analyze and report results, track defects, and participate in day to day QA support activities.
- Guarantee deliverables quality
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in GUI test automation (such as Selenium).
- Experience in JUNIT test creation and mocking frameworks.
- Ability to translate business and regulatory requirements into unit and solution level test cases.
- Experience developing tools for and working in a continuous integration environment (Jenkins).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills both in French and English
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments.
- BAC + 4 in Computer science or equivalent of working experience.
- Able to work in a team but feel equally comfortable to work autonomously
- Efficiently meet deadlines
- Good communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, organization and presentation skills
- Have good attention to details
- Proactive and generate new ideas
- Like to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment
- Autonomous and self-organized, while working as an integrated part of the team.
- Attractive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Transport and parking subventions
- A supportive, dynamic and comfortable workplace.
This job is for our Luxemburg headquarters, please send your resume to the following address: email@example.com