Full-time – Front-End Web Designer/Developer
Flexcom is looking for a talented Front End Engineer.
Working as a team with Back-End developers, you will lead front-end development, oversee and implement GUIs and developing front side of our webapps following standards and best practices, using modern web technologies
- W3c recommendation awareness (DTD)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/HTML5
- Advanced knowledge of CSS/CSS3
- Good experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Familiarity working with WebServices (REST & SOAP)
- Familiarity with Java Templating JSP (JSTL)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills English (French would be an asset)
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments.
- BAC +4 in Computer science or equivalent of working experience.
- Strong english written & spoken
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-boxthinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Strong UX design experience
- Godo experience in Mobile Hybrid development (PhoneGap, Ionic)
- Graphical drawing and designing talents
- Familiarity with BackEnd Java technologies (Java J2EE, Java EE, Spring, JPA)
- Familiarity with Java frameworks : Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate / JPA, Web services,
- Familiarity working with DB such as MySQL and SQL Server
- Familiarity with caching stores (Memcached, Redis)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Grunt, or similar)
You’re dynamic? Motivated? And showing interest on working in a pleasant and whealthy environment? You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org